Copyright Active Living Physiotherapy 2015
2-2380 S.Island Hwy. Campbell River, BC V9W 1C3 778.420.0111
Amanda has over 15 years of administrative and receptionist experience in various settings, including several minor sports associations as well as newspaper and multi-media companies, all in the Campbell River area. She has spent years honing her skills as a volunteer with Campbell River Minor Baseball, where she has served as Registrar for more than six seasons. She is also actively involved with the Campbell River Judo Club, helping organize several fundraisers and volunteering her time during local competitions.
Amanda is passionate about excellent customer service; she enjoys making connections with clients, and strives to work beyond clients’ expectations for a truly personal experience. She is excited to be part of the Active Living team, where these values are held in high regard and are part of every aspect of patient care.
Born and raised on south Vancouver Island, Amanda moved to Campbell River at the age of 10. She grew up exploring the beaches and trails of Campbell River and enjoys the many outdoor adventures the area has to offer. In her spare time she can be found running the numerous trail systems in the Campbell River area, walking the Seawalk, hiking the trails of Elk Falls or Strathcona provincial parks with her family and her camera, or camping along the shores of Lower Campbell Lake.
- 5 years at the Campbell River Mirror Newspaper, receptionist and classified ads consultant
- Campbell River Minor Baseball Board of Directors member since 2009 and Registrar since 2011
- 4+ years self-employed by contract as an administrative assistant
- 1 year with Tremain Media Inc. Campbell River, administrative assistant and website editor
- 14+ years of parenting which includes, but is not limited to: co-ordinating multiple schedules, taking messages, managing emails and running endless errands all the while working to keep my ‘clients’ happy.
- Victoria Times Colonist 10k Road Race finisher, 6 consecutive years (2012-2017)
- Miracle Beach 10k and 5k finisher (various years)
- Frogger 15k Fun Run, Campbell River (2015)
- Mudderella 8k Mud Run & Obstacle course, Whistler (2015)
- Snow to Surf 2017 with the Active Living team - completed the 7k downhill running leg.
Amanda Doherty, Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Photo Credit:Erin Wallis Photography