Copyright Active Living Physiotherapy 2018
2-2380 S.Island Hwy. Campbell River, BC V9W 1C3 778.420.0111
Chelsea graduated from the University of British Columbia Master of Physical Therapy. During her time at UBC she gained clinical experience in exercise rehabilitation settings, BC Children’s Hospital Torticollis clinic, and in private practice orthopaedics. She also spent time working with patients with neurological conditions at Vancouver's Holy Family Hospital, as well as in rural India. Chelsea has completed additional manual therapy training and previously worked as a Physiotherapist in the lower mainland.
Prior to becoming a Physiotherapist, Chelsea was a Manager at a large fitness facility in Vancouver and has extensive experience as personal trainer and fitness leader. It was while working in the fitness industry that Chelsea discovered her passion for helping people move with more ease and less pain. Originally from the East Kootenays, and excited to be back in a smaller community, you can expect to find Chelsea hiking, skiing, and spending sunny days on the beach.
- Master of Physical Therapy, University of British Columbia (2017)
- Bachelor of Management, University of Lethbridge, Alberta (2007)
Continuing Education Courses
- Fitness Club manager & Personal trainer, Vancouver 2008-2012
- Volunteer with Connectra Society, an organization helping people with physical disabilities connect with work, leisure and social opportunities throughout Metro Vancouver (2015)
- Student in the Northern and Rural Cohort in the UBC Physiotherapy program - treated a wide variety of conditions in various rural communities throughout British Columbia
- Canadian Physiotherapy Orthopaedic Division Manual Therapy Level 1 (2017)
- Lumbar Spine Level 1– The McKenzie Institute (2017)
- Skeena River Relay- 2nd Place finish (2009)
- Summited Volcanoes in 6 different countries
Chelsea Degrazio, Registered Physiotherapist, MScPT, BMgt
Photo Credit:Erin Wallis Photography