Copyright Active Living Physiotherapy 2018
2-2380 S.Island Hwy. Campbell River, BC V9W 1C3 778.420.0111
Do you want to improve your cycling performance and efficiency while reducing pain and the likelihood of injury? Then a custom bike fit analysis by a Registered Physiotherapist is for YOU!
The rate of overuse injuries in cyclists is high due to the repetitive nature of cycling. Poor technique and mal-alignment will affect your performance and put you at risk of injury.
Your custom bike fit analysis will include:
• Analysis of your riding position from front, back and side perspectives
• Examination of the pedal/foot interface, and the knee, hip, trunk, shoulder, elbow and wrist alignment using plumb lines, goniometry, and/or video technology
• Physiotherapy assessment of your specific muscle flexibility, strength and postural alignment related to cycling
• The necessary mechanical adjustments or recommendations to achieve optimal positioning
• Instruction on riding technique
• Specific exercise prescription where indicated
• A written summary of the bike fit analysis
COMPLETE BIKE FIT includes all of the above $150 (1.5 hour)
FOLLOW UP VISIT after bike fit $100 (1 hour)
Please bring your bike and bike shoes and wear your cycling clothing. Email email@example.com or call 778.420.0111 to schedule your bike fit appointment.
Bike Fits are conducted by Sophia Sauter, Registered Physiotherapist. Sophia completed 18 hours in bike fit education and is certified by BikeFit.com as a BikeFit Pro.
* bike fit analysis performed by a Registered Physiotherapist is covered by many extended health insurance plans. You will be provided with a receipt.
Custom Bike Fit Anaylsis - $150
Photo Credit:Erin Wallis Photography