Copyright Active Living Physiotherapy 2018
2-2380 S.Island Hwy. Campbell River, BC V9W 1C3 778.420.0111
Dale graduated from the Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology (Co-op) program at the University of Victoria and went on to earn a Master of Science in Physical Therapy from the University of British Columbia in 2016. His clinical special interests include musculoskeletal injuries, chronic pain, and sports performance.
Dale is certified in Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS), which is a dry needling technique designed to help manage persistent neuromuscular pain.
Having been raised in Victoria, BC, Dale is eager to provide Physiotherapy services to Vancouver Islanders who are looking to rehabilitate acute injuries, manage chronic aches and pains, or progress their physical activity capacity. When not in the clinic Dale is an avid soccer player (and fan) who also enjoys trail running, skiing, and sailing.
Dale is an active registrant of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA), the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC), and the Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia (PABC).
• Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of Victoria (2014)
• Master of Physiotherapy, University of British Columbia (2016)
• Team Ireland’s Head Athletic Trainer, 2016 Men’s U19 World Field Lacrosse Championships
• Team Physiotherapist for the Junior A Nanaimo Timbermen Lacrosse team
Continuing Education Courses
• Sports First Responder
• Management of Cervical and Thoracic Disorders (Evidence in Motion)
• IMS Dry Needling
• The Pain Revolution: With Lorimer Moseley
• Currently undertaking a Post-Graduate Certificate in Pain (University of Alberta)
Dale Rainsford, Registered Physiotherapist, BScKin, MPT, IMS Certified
Photo Credit: Erin Wallis Photography