Yoga for Athletes
Taught by Martina Forster, Yoga for Athletes is a 7-week series designed for those who are active and want to stay injury-free. Yoga for Athletes is targeted for athletes' need for strength, balance and flexibility.
What is it?
• A 7-week program, Yoga for Athletes is a must for those who want to stay injury-free
• Class is geared for athletes' need for strength, balance and flexibility.
• Weekly focus on mobility, hamstrings, hip flexors, mid-back mobility and feet
• All levels are welcome, however some previous experience with yoga is necessary
• Participants must be able to get down to the floor and up again with relative ease
All classes will be held at the Active Living Physio Clinic, #2-2380 South Island Highway, Willow Point (Larwood Plaza)
Instructors: Martina Forster, Occupational Therapist, Yoga Instructor, Runner and Cyclist
For upcoming course dates and times, please see our "Upcoming Events" page
PLEASE NOTE: VIRTUAL CLASSES are running via Zoom cloud communications; a link will be sent a few days prior to the first class. For IN-PERSON CLASSES masks are mandatory.
Photo credti: Anupam Mahapatra on Unsplash